1 Mom and 3 daughters on a journey to gain health using pedometers, the bar method and eating healthier. Follow our journey or join us! *****Disclaimer: We are not health professionals, always seek your physicians advice before starting a diet or exercise program.
Thursday, April 11, 2013
STUCK!
Ok I'm stuck again, my weight won't change. I didn't lose any last week and this week isn't looking good either. I've read in several places you should weigh yourself daily even tho that seems obsessive lol! It does help to know if your doing something wrong before a week goes by. I got stuck about 5 pounds ago too and had to ramp up my activity to get things going again. Remember I'm at the age that my metabolism s like a snail unless I keep stoking the fire! Lol So I set a goal yesterday to do the DVD plus 15K steps Wed, thurs and Friday this week. Haven't done that for awhile. Yesterday I did DVD and got 14K steps so fell short. Lets see how today goes! Gotta get so I can jump on the treadmill before work! Have a great day! Keep moving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2nd day of my self mini challenge and I hit 18K steps! A new record for me, I also did my dvd today so I met and exceeded my goals for today. I had to hit the treadmill am and pm and walk/dance around this evening while doing the dishes and laundry but the steps added up. Tomorrow is my 3rd and final day of this mini challenge and hopefully I will have some wt loss on my Saturday morning weight in!
ReplyDeleteDay 3 I really had to push myself a few times but managed to get 15500 steps and do the DVD. Next time I do a self mini challenge I won't do 3 days in a row! I did hit the NY Bakery yesterday for the hubby and nibbled on a pastry. The nibbling resulted in me eating a small bear claw. UGH! All my work! I'm confident tho that when I weigh this morning I will have lost at least half a pound. We keep you posted.....
ReplyDeleteWell my hard work paid off and I'm down a pound as of Saturday morning! Of course Saturday afternoon was hubby's surprise retirement party and I ate some pastrami and cake! Hopefully didn't do any long lasting damage. Lol I did end up with 15K steps for the day tho! Did the 3.5 mile walk dr March of Dimes in the am then all the steps preparing for the party added up. Today I will walk some and get ready to go Mesa fir Church and hear Chelsea sing! :0)
ReplyDelete